Thursday, May 5, 2016

(Agents of) Unemployment Diary Day 3: The Live Tweet Edition

9:00 Wake up to dog losing her mind. Roommate wants me to go for a walk, I consider it, but bed so warm.

11:00 ACTUALLY wake up, disappointed in myself. Cereal. Edward Scissorhands is on tv. Me and early Tim Burton are just.....meant to be?

Remember when literally everyone's
hair was long and curly?
1:30 Start my Agents of SHIELD live tweeting because I'm super cool. Fold some laundry, do some RENT paperwork. Kingdom Hearts. Time out how many episodes I have to watch per day to make it to the finale. Find out I have one more week than I thought I did. Rejoice.

3:30 call my dad. He left me a voicemail asking if my unemployment diaries were a joke???? They are not, sir. They are most decidedly not. Heat up some fried rice and tofu for lunch/early dinner. It's delicious, as usual. More RENT paperwork, putting away clothes I've managed to wash.

mmm butts of freedom
5:30 Stop marathoning Agents of SHIELD in favor of quiet Office in the background of me organizing my RENT binder, getting ready for tonight's rehearsal.


6:00 RENT REHEARSAL AND WE PRACTICED SEASONS OF LOVE AND DAMN IT WAS LIKE A THOUSAND ANGELS MAKING LOVE TO MY EARS. Also I did some research on readings for our wedding next year. Found a few good ideas <3

10:30 home from RENT rehearsal. Kingdom Hearts (surprise!!) Bed time without doing any of my before-bed stuff b/c I'm beat and wanna snuggle with Jeremy.

10:45 can't sleep in a dark and quiet room. Ever. So I read fanfiction until I pass out. Which takes TWO HOURS >->

Anyhow that's my day. Tomorrow (today, let's be real, I'm typing this on Thursday...) continues the Agents of SHIELD rewatch, probably more Kingdom Hearts and RENT paperwork, and definitely more cereal.

Oh. and Civil War. WHICH YOU WILL GET A CLASSIC JEN REVIEW OF, INCLUDING A SCORE FOR BUTTS.

BAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment