Thursday, May 19, 2011

I know it sounds sordid, but you'll be rewarded...

Organizing my iTunes library, since I finally got all my music off my external harddrive and on to my laptop.
Working my way through my massive Disney music collection.
I just obtained a whole bunch of Parks music.
Once this library is organized and no longer gives me anxiety attacks just thinking about it (sad, but true) then it will provide delicious background music for writing and editing.


Yes. A day and a half's worth of music in my Disney folder alone...

Procrastinating Jen is writing this post in order to NOT work on important things, and make her OCD about music labeling seem important...


EDIT:
Ten hours later, I have finished with the Disney section of the library.  Ten hours, only stopping to use the bathroom.  But hot damn does the Disney section look pretty :D

No comments:

Post a Comment