Friday, May 27, 2011

The Polls are Closed!

Hey Everyone!
The voting has ended and (Big Surprise) Writing has won.

Apparently I'm going to be spending the next few weeks typing the letters off my keyboard. Now for the fun part.  There are three days left before June starts up.  I would like a challenge that requires that I write every day (otherwise where's the CHALLENGE?) so here's where I need a little help.
I have no idea what the actual challenge should be.  I have a few ideas about blog posts, but no ideas about what to do every single day, and I want it to be specific. So. Let me know what you actually want to read.  I'm not sure whether to stick with fiction, try some non-fiction, work on a longer project (a la NaNoWriMo, but shorter) or just go back and edit something I've already "completed".
In addition to generating new content, I'm planning to shop around some of the stuff I've already written for playwriting workshops and maybe some short story contests.  I've got the Dramatists Sourcebook and a Writer's Market magazine to assist in choosing where I send my stuff.  So there you go. Three days to help me pick what the new challenge will be.  And then, when June arrives, let the writing madness begin!

1 comment: