Monday, May 2, 2011

Introduction Post

Oh Hai!
I'm Jenisaur! Welcome to my newest blog!
I'm a graduate student at Montclair State University, studying theatre and hoping to be able to write and dramaturg and teach and work for Disney once I'm done here.
In the mean time (and really, all the time) I'm working on a thousand little projects, and I thought this might be a nice place to keep track of it all.
I'll tag my posts so that you can easily find what I'm working on based on categories, such as crafting (mostly costumes, but I also have some interesting ideas for bookcases in the works...) and reading and writing and food.  I'm always on an adventure somewhere, and I hope you're just as interested in some of these adventures as I am!
Please, feel free to comment, leave suggestions or ask about adventures YOU would like to go on, I'll do my best to help!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment