Wednesday, May 11, 2011

One Little Spark... of inspiration

Oh hai!

I've decided to replace my morning romp on the internet with a morning reading session.  This week, I'm working on reading a book I bought written by Disney Imagineers.  It's all about unlocking your creative potential, which is what I really need to work on doing in general, because I'm sick of spending the better portion of my time harvesting digital crops.  So here we go.  I'm only about 20 pages in and I already feel more creative! Is that weird? Probably.  Accurate? Yes.
The book is called The Imagineering Workout and it's awesome.  One of the things it highly recommends is that I set realistic goals for the projects I'm working on, and one of my projects is (ironically?) this blog, so I decided to dash out a quick entry before continuing to read.  I'm going to be working on editing my first (and favorite) play, called By the Sound, which I got to produce back at Goucher last spring to a little bit of success, but first and foremost I want to finish reading this book.  Away I go, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment