Friday, March 9, 2018
We are going to New York this weekend to celebrate me getting way too old. And we're doing so with tickets to The Spongebob Musical. I'm staying at my dad's house for about a week after that to FILM MY BOOK TRAILER!!!! But I'm getting ahead of myself. Before I can look at where I'm going, lets take a look at where I've been this week.
Monday, March 5, 2018
February is always a jam-packed month for me. I turned 30 this year! As did a handful of my friends (was May 1987 a specifically sexy time, guys?). It was also a solid month for movies. I got to see Black Panther (!!!!) and Coco (WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG??) so they each got spots on the track list. Speaking of which...
|I waited WAY TOO LONG to see Coco|
- "Morning in America" / Jon Bellion
- "What's My Age Again" / Blink-182
- "Relax" / Frankie Goes to Hollywood
- "Un Poco Loco" / Anthony Gonzalez (Coco soundtrack)
- "We Are the Kids" / WALK THE MOON
- "This World Will Remember Us" / Laura Osnes and Jeremy Jordan (Bonnie and Clyde OBCR)
- "Clap Your Hands" / LeoSoul
- "Redemption Interlude" / Zacari (Black Panther soundtrack)
- "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots (Part 1)" / The Flaming Lips
- "A Whole New World" / Lea Salonga, Brad Kane (Aladdin movie soundtrack)
- "Secret for the Mad" / dodie
- Remember Me (Lullaby) / Gael Garcia Bernal, Gabriella Flores (Coco Soundtrack)
Friday, March 2, 2018
Now that it's March I'm officially over the "settling in" phase of returning from Iceland and into full panic mode about being so close to Meet the Judges week. But that hasn't stopped me from attempting to keep up my writing chops with plenty of online publication (see below for links) about Star Wars and Marvel and reflections on Iceland.