Tuesday, November 15, 2011

People who Inspire Me

I'm taking a break from frantic noveling to write a list of people who continually inspire me. So here it is, in no particular order.

  • Walt Disney-- always inspiring me to be creative in everything I do, to bring that creativity to others so that they can be as happy as I am when I'm creating!
  • George Lucas--for striking out on his own and believing in his own work so strongly, loving what he does so passionately that he was wiling to put his entire career on the line.
  • Jason Segel-- for writing the Muppets movie. Because it's something he's wanted to do his entire life, and he's never stopped working towards it.
  • John and Hank Green-- for taking a small project about communication with each other and turning it into a huge, beautiful community of people decreasing world suck.
  • Stephen Hillenberg-- for knowing when to quit his day job and start doodling full time.
  • Jonathan Larson-- for teaching me that there's no day but today, and that some people's landmark birthdays are just the beginning for others.
  • My sisters-- for being themselves and letting me be myself. For never following in each other's footsteps and continually challenging but still loving each other.
I'm sure there are more, but for now that's what's coming to mind and I've got to get back to noveling. Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment