Saturday, October 15, 2011

I'm a Betty

Quick off schedule post about how I was at an Archie Comics panel this morning and about how adamantly I am a Betty. Yes, adamantly is the word I want to use there.

I used to have a sweatshirt that said "I'm a Betty" with Betty on the front of it. It was awesome, but it shrank in the wash to the point I couldn't wear it anymore and I had to get rid of it.

They gave out a bunch of free Archie comics at the panel, including some of the "Life with Archie: Archie gets married". I love me some Archie, but I had totally missed the weirdness of the Archie/Betty/Veronica love-triangle. I was probably about ten the last time I went crazy and read all the Archies in the house, which is a lot because Grammy used to get them for free at the publishing office in which she worked.

It's always going to be Betty, by the way. There just is no other way to be.

More on Comic-con tomorrow, when all this lovely weirdness is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment