I'm starting today, because WHY NOT?
Write 10 potential book titles of books you’d like to write.
- The Critical Guide To Harry Potter
- Written with Sarah Murray, at a writer's retreat, over long nights without sleep and pages and pages of notes.
- This is what I want to call my memoir.
- Self-explanatory, and nowhere near as sexual as people expect it to be.
- A Travel guide for people in their twenties/early thirties.
- Technically, draft one has been written, but I want to COMPLETE IT.
- This will be a full-length play.
- I don't know what this would be about. I don't care. I just want my name on a book with this title.
- Also a book I have the first draft for, but need to severely edit and complete.
- Working title for a Western I've wanted to write since I was in the seventh grade
- I just came up with that. I don't know what it means.
Tune in tomorrow for more challenge work!